- All rules herein, By-Laws and all Posted Signage will be followed.
- Contact an ICSC Board Member if you observe unsafe range conditions that you cannot correct.
- Shooting after posted rifle hours is prohibited.
- You must sign in and sign out, and indicate the designated area you plan on being in.
- Be considerate of other shooters by practicing good sportsmanship, being respectful and using common sense.
- Treat the club property with respect. Theft and vandalism will be prosecuted.
- Repeat offenders of these rules will not be allowed on club property.
- Alcohol and shooting are an unsafe combination – use discretion and be safe.
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by a parent or responsible adult.
- Make sure the gate closes after entering and existing the club unless a public shooting event or work party is present.
- Parking is allowed in the authorized parking area only. No vehicles are allowed on the ranges without written permission from the Board of Directors.
- Guests must be accompanied by a member at all times.
- Limit guests to four (4) per present member. *Members are responsible for the actions of the guests.
- All guests must sign in and pay the $5.00 user fee.
- Members may not share their fob with members or non-members. Violating this rule will lead to the forfeiture of club membership without refund. *Fob use is recorded at the gate, both entry and exit, and the fob owner is responsible for all activities while you are registered on the club property.
- ICSC holds a variety of organized shooting events through the year (check the calendar). During these events the ranges will be closed to non-event participants.
- The ICSC range is for the exclusive use of its members. Occasionally the range is used by other groups, typically for firearm safety.
- Pets must be tied, leashed or placed in a vehicle at all times while on club property.
- Dogs must be controlled to prevent barking.
- Owners must clean up after their pets.
- The hunting or shooting of animals is not allowed on club property. Violators will be reported to the legal authorities and club members may be asked to forfeit their memberships without a refund.